Sunday, December 1, 2013

Video call. So what, you should arm yourself with a new iPhone or iPod touch? e991 For the moment a


The first of quite a long time show Apple that interested me. You can not deny team Steve potential. There was a lot of news, curiosities and directions in which the company will follow. Let's start with what follows.
Application package, e991 shipped e991 with Apple computers have always done a lot of noise. And this time you will be captivated by your friends fast presentations, photos, or a home video production. e991 Great WOW was not. Full-screen view in iPhoto or graceful composition of e-mail messages with images prepared me personally did not move. However, it is difficult to expect to have to replace iPhoto Aperture true. The greatest fun to me were new slideshows. A small thing, and I'm happy. iMovie will treat us a fast and impressive creation zajawek film. Fixed the audio editing. GarageBand features the new Flex Time and Groove Matching. Improvement and adaptation of rhythm is probably the most important changes e991 in this component of the new iLife. All this we can hook into social networking e991 sites. In the end, no one has nothing to hide.
Sad fact that forgotten application for creating web sites iWeb. You can not see the news as iDVD, but here I do not know if this product does not disappear already in the next edition of the package, and its role completely take over iMovie.
New Lion will be back to iOS. It's too early to analyze here, but I am very, very skeptical about the tactile manipulation of the system. I do not know if you've seen a man presenting new features of Mac OS X Lion lost his touch on the mouse. I know nerves but something tells me that in order to take advantage of all the features of the system will have to equip themselves with the magic of Apple hardware and I do not hate the poor mouse and what? Quite does not appeal to me Launchpad, which is what is shown in the image above. To quickly launch applications have Spotlight or other programs that now I can download from the web. Well, I do not linger, but it is not a feature that aroused my AHHH. What else Mission Control. This powerful Expose sweeps and only for that now I know that I want to tame a lion. Beautiful, simple and fast, yet functional. I love Apple, and so it has to be. But the most intrigues me the App Store, of which I will write a few words in a separate note. Store applications. Easy to store programs for iPhonea. And for that applause. The new cat will be available summer 2011.
When I first saw the new installment of this line of laptops I said - not worth it. In time, however, changing e991 the approach to lightweight computers from Apple. Battery parameters fantastic and is probably due to SSD. Ideal equipment to jump into bed and write the keel of good texts for iMagazine or blog. If I buy a laptop, e991 it is the smallest diagonal of 11 inches and 64GB disk. Not enough memory? Absolutely e991 not. As a tool for writing it enough. Nothing stands in the way of my mini watch photos and videos, everything is still in a Wi-Fi network. This part of the presentation, I'm most curious e991 and stimulated my senses consumer. Sam I am surprised e991 because I should not think about newcomer to the domestic harvest of Apple. Please, good presentation and so much ;-)
Video call. So what, you should arm yourself with a new iPhone or iPod touch? e991 For the moment arise should the new iPad with the front camera to the set, and so we will be able to converse quietly. Any revolution? Skype was a breakthrough, here we have only good duplicate patterns. Of course we all need to have your Apple ID. So what? Top of creating community or any additional charges for calls? Something e991 will come of this, but I do not give great opportunities for growth in this application. For me it will be one of the components of the programs included with the Mac OS X and even I am surprised that FaceTime is not one of iChat (instant messaging, we know Apple systems). The beta version is now downloadable. e991
It's good. We have a teaser of the system, we have a new iLife and new laptops. Finally, e991 a breath of iOS, although you can see it, and here. Although yawned myself to the presentation iLife 11, it generally went very well. Steve would let his entourage to the stage, the crowd clapping and everyone was happy. Me too.
About Przemek e991 Marczyński several years strongly associated with Macs in Poland. e991 A blog My Mac since 2007. Co-author e991 of a podcast MacGadka. Former moderator on MyApple. He wrote for iMagazine. An ordinary man extraordinary wife. Father. More about me can be found on www.marczynski.net
Easier reporting of problematic purchases in iTunes mBazaar - bazaar with apples ... digital Pizza with iPhone? Go ahead - PizzaPortal! + Contest about the fight against illegal software. After the Polish. IWork Update
Face Time - laughter in the hall! For years, we know this feature with Skype as natural. Similarly, bidirectional transmission image is from the years available in phones from Samsung, Nokia or Sony

No comments:

Post a Comment