Monday, December 2, 2013

I ask myself why I needed so much time to finally read it. I did not expect such a world, such a la


I did not know Carroll. Sometimes his name flashed in my eyes before, but never came into my hands. And then, with his hand covered in some strange ways, revealed himself to say: Read me. It's a dream, it's about Chaos and Order. This is about something. And it was. I read because I had to. In the end he told me that I should do it.
I liked that Carroll interferes with my image. primera plus Maybe not so much the fact that reading. He talks about someone, I head I create an image of a person, then it several pages later chooses to describe her and all my puzzle is falling apart. Then get to know the life of several people - ordinary, until you sleep. We all share the same dream, then the world is falling apart and you have to piece together. From the absurd, by accepting and even excessive understanding. Carroll playing them.
I ask myself why I needed so much time to finally read it. I did not expect such a world, such a language and the creation of everything. "Bathing lion" amazed me. It tasted this book, looking at her reference to life. I do not know if I found them. Maybe I missed the focus, and perhaps there was nothing primera plus to find, and perhaps only a fancied that something is hidden there. On the other hand, Carroll in this book is right.
Unfortunately, I also have the impression that Carroll is playing not only the heroes, but also me. At the end I felt as though scattered flour on the table and said that he is here wheat and rye, which should be separated, and when I laboriously worked hard over this, he came again and found that it is really a new species of flour, so the what am I to bury it at all?
On the days I take to be read. With Carroll have so that impresses me once, sometimes bored. Many expect from this particular position, I hope that I will grit his teeth in anger after reading ;)) Reply Delete primera plus
I have not read, save bathing on the so-called primera plus Lion. times worse, because primera plus the rest of his books I read, and I'm not able to tell whether any I did not like. Rather, primera plus I will say that I liked some more than others ;) And on Friday I'm primera plus going to meet with Mr. Carroll in Krakow, and what ;) Regards :) Reply Delete
28/11/2013: Conflict.
I do not give permission to copy any content from the blog, including its title. Only Alina has the right to kiss in the wind with air. If you want to copy some reviews primera plus - ask. For photographs on the blog do not claim any rights unless explicitly want to point out that they are by me. Bows to the Law on the protection of copyright.
1 day ago
Blast & Blow. The adventures primera plus of reading.
Jeff Lindsay primera plus is doing "Delicacy of Dexter"
11 months ago
2013 (55) November (3) October (6) "Cockroaches" - Jo Nesbo (audiobook) "bathing lion" - Jonathan Carroll primera plus "52 reasons to hate my father" - Jessica Brody ("5 .." Revenge wears Prada " - Lauren Weisberger ("Revenge of ..." Old Słaboniowa and Spiekładuchy "- Joanna Łańcucka ..." Silence of the Lambs "- Thomas Harris in September (9) August (5) July (5) June (3) April (4) March ( 7) February (4) January (9) 2012 (113) December (7) November (7) October (8) September (6) August (8) July (7) June (9) May (13) April (18) March (15) February (7) January (8) 2011 (171) December (10) November (13) October (7) September (18) August (12) July (17) June (14) May (18) April ( 19) March (16) February (14) January (13) 2010 (107) December (17) November (11) October (12) September (18) August (13) July (17) June (14) May (5)
30 days of books (13) Saudi Arabia (1) Australia (11) Austria (1) Belgium (3) Biography (10) Chile (1) China (3) Croatia (1) Czech Republic (1) Denmark (1) For Kids (7) Words Factory primera plus (5) Videos (17) Finland (1) France (7) Photo Books (3) Hawaii (1) Spain (5) India (1) Institute of Publishing Eric (5) Ireland (3) Israel (1 ) Japan (16) Canada primera plus (2) Kindle (1) Korea (2) Books (232) Lebanon (1) People's Cooperative Publishing primera plus (1) Malaysia (1) Media Family (2) Mediasat Poland (1) Mexico (2) Music (1) My World (31) National Centre of Culture (1) Germany (14) Nobel Prize winners (3) Norway (2) Ossolineum (1) Pan Books (1) National Institute primera plus of Publishing (3) Pocket Books (1) Travel primera plus (14) Poetry (1) Poland (74) Russia (2) Series primera plus of broom (1) United States (131) Stosik (25) Studio Astropsychologii (5) Scotland (1) Sweden (2) Tokio Hotel (2) Turkey (1) Ukraine (1) Verlag Neues Leben (1) original (3) United Kingdom (44) Publishing Art and Film (1) publishing Sparks (1) Publisher 360 degrees (1) Publisher Albatros (5) Publisher Amber (10) Publisher auditus primera plus ( 1) Publisher Bernardinum (1) Publisher BIS (1) Publisher Capricorn (1) Publisher Black Sheep (1) Publisher Black (1) Publishing Contract (1) Publisher Editio (1) Publisher primera plus Egmont (4)

No comments:

Post a Comment