Saturday, November 16, 2013

In Boston monarch we could decide what we wanted to do. I went with three others and we decided tha


In Boston monarch we could decide what we wanted to do. I went with three others and we decided that we would see whales, so we bought tickets and sailed out to sea. We sailed for 3.5 hours and then not a whale oO So how I spent my day in Boston!
The game ..... :-D One of these days it was a hypnosis show where the man who had the show chose some from the audience to come up on stage. He was selected to do the strangest things, like being Tarzan, run down and take the audience's shoes because they thought it was a secret phone so they could call Obama etc .......... But it was real. weird. monarch I do not know if I believe in hypnosis?!? oO
There was a competition in camp, which was to learn if caught one in talking English, you got a card (as most talked their own language!) And the three groups that had the most cards the second last day of camp came to Ben & Jerry's factory (-: but of course, my class in 1st place ;-)
But time just went wildly fast and ten days had gone :-( In the beginning I did not really want to be there, and would finally just want to go to my host family. But as we were leaving the camp, I just want to spend all my exchange year there ...... So it was really sad: (
2013 (7) October (1) September (2) August (3) It is not tilat understand you I have already hosted ... D. 8/8, I was in Michigan monarch Adventure park, along with .. <! - [If! Mso]> v \: * {behavior: url (# default # VML);} o \ ... July (1)


No comments:

Post a Comment