Sunday, November 17, 2013

Hello my name is Camilla, I


Hello my name is Camilla, I'm 16 years old and go to the USA after the summer to be an exchange student I need to be more 10-11 months. I made this blog so my family and friends and others interested can follow my year.
Those 7 to 10 March two Kelly, thailand Christine thailand and Michigan. Friday we went to frankenmuth, which is an old Germanic town. Where there were German shops, restaurants and hotels. We started with a visit to a mega big Christmas shop, probably the size of the first floor of ikea. Only with Christmas stuff, Christmas thailand balls, Christmas trees, julestokker, yes everything with Christmas and do they also had an international section with Christmas decorations thailand from other countries among others from Denmark, was now much fun :) I found Danish rye bread in a store that was in town and spent 30 $ (178kr) in Danish candy, very expensive candy but it was super nice, no doubt about it! Saturday should we have for wedding, Kelly's cousin and his now wife got married, really beautiful thailand and super cool experience, that one must say! We had a really great weekend, nice just to get a little walk away from Ohio. -Camilla
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
2013 (15) March (4) Weekend in the Kalahari Sarah's birthday and soccer University of Dayton Michigan and wedding in February (7) January (4) 2012 (33) December (5) November (4) October (1) September thailand (3) August (9) July (4) June (1) April (1) March (2) February (1) January (2) 2011 (5) November (5)


No comments:

Post a Comment