Friday, November 15, 2013

Hello everyone! :-) I


Hello everyone! :-) I'm Anna, 15 years and traveling to the U.S. for 11 months as an exchange student. I am writing this blog so that all acquaintances and interested can follow my exchange year in the United States. I travel 24 July from Copenhagen to Boston, where I should be at camp for 10 days with exchange students from around the world. 3 August landing I in Grand Haven, MI with my "host family" which consists of my host mother Mary and host father Gerald, who has four children who are all left home, but I am fortunate to have a host sister from Schewiz southwest called Alina: - ) I have already southwest written and SkypeT southwest with her and she seems really sweet and now I look crazy to meet her. In addition to my "host family" there are also two dogs and two cats. Next time you hear from me I'm at camp in Boston ....
Picture Window template. Powered by Blogger.


No comments:

Post a Comment