Friday, November 15, 2013

2013 (40) June (5) May (8) April (6) March (7) February (7) My Tuesday! Fine arts Home Alone Michig


Last Thursday I flew to Michigan. glo I visited happiness, it was really nice to see her again! It's really cold in Michigan and I flew right into a blizzard so we got off from school and I was afraid for my plane would fly home but it did thankfully! My family is in Virginia for a football tournament as Patrick and Jaclyn picked me up at the airport!
2013 (40) June (5) May (8) April (6) March (7) February (7) My Tuesday! Fine arts Home Alone Michigan School's new mascot Sabrina's birthday! My wonderful neighbors! January (7) 2012 (64) December (9) November (13) October (14) September (17) August (9) July (1) June (1)
Line Hi, my name is Line, I will be staying glo in America the next year. I created this blog because my friends and family would like to follow what I am doing and how I feel! :-) View my complete profile


No comments:

Post a Comment