Wednesday, November 13, 2013

D. 18/8 I was out sailing in my host parents


D. 8/8, I was in Michigan Adventure park, with my host sisters :-) (I live with my host mother and host father Mary and Gerald. Gerald has a daughter Courtney is 31 and lives in Chicargo. Mary have three children Elizabeth who is 22, Eric is 20 and Lauren is 19 Alina who is from Switzerland, is 17 and also an exchange student :-) Only Alina who live here, the others have left home.)
D. 11/8 I went with Mary, Alina and Elizabeth to Chicago, where we spent the night in Courtney's apartment. When we came we had up in the tallest building in Chicago, which was 412 meters high (the eighth tallest building in the world)
D. 18/8 I was out sailing in my host parents' boat (with my host parents, Alina Elizabeth and some of her friends), I think we were on had for 4 hours, but it was nice game :-)
2013 (7) October (1) September (2) August (3) It is not tilat understand you I have already hosted ... D. 8/8, I was in Michigan Adventure park, along with .. <! - [If! Mso]> v \: * {behavior: url (# default # VML);} o \ ... July (1)


No comments:

Post a Comment