Sunday, November 10, 2013

ALL PHOTOS USED IN THE BLOG IS MY OWN UNLESS OTHERWISE stella and dot INDICATED. YOU MAY OF COURSE


So I finally arrived stella and dot at the Reeves! My flight left at 6 am from JFK, so I would meet in the hotel lobby with one of the camp leaders and the other exchange students who had to leave around the same time with me at three in the night. Not fat: (But the three plane rides (from JFK to Washington Dulles stella and dot to Chicago to Saginaw) went super fine - I went with a Norwegian girl, Jenny, all the way, and we had great fun, so it was top dollar. On the road home from the airport we drove past a RadioShack and bought an iPhone to Lana (my host sis from Ukraine) and a new SIM card for me, so now I have an American phone number! stella and dot Oh my, feel cool and voila! Tomorrow stella and dot we are at the school and register us, and we begin shown on Wednesday - so excited!
2013 (123) November (2) October (11) September (16) SCHEDULE CHANGE AND HOOOOMEWORK APPLE PICKING AND FIRST RUN CETUSA MEETING MY ADDRESS RACHEL'S CHALLENGE UPDATE / / the school ONE WEEK DOWN ... AND A LOT MORE TO GO NYC / / the video FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL 1st DAY IN TWINING FINALLY IN MICHIGAN! NEW YORK CITY / / day two NEW YORK CITY / / day one THE FLIGHT LAST DAY IN DENMARK PACK WITH ME August (17) July (12) June (5) May (5) April (13) March (11) February (21 ) January (10)
I skate, occupied by neg-lelak, dance, stella and dot laugh, love quotes, is a bit of a strives, over-dressed in the appliance, can not live without my iPhone and going to the U.S. as an exchange student to the Isthmus-tea school stella and dot year - welcome!

ALL PHOTOS USED IN THE BLOG IS MY OWN UNLESS OTHERWISE stella and dot INDICATED. YOU MAY OF COURSE stella and dot WOULD USE IMAGES, RECIPES, TEXTS, stella and dot ETC, JUST YOU REMEMBER THAT LINK TO MY BLOG AND JUST CONTACT ME AND INFORMING ABOUT WHAT YOU HAVE USED AND WHERE YOU HAVE USED IT - THANK YOU!


No comments:

Post a Comment