Saturday, February 8, 2014

The contents of the blog: notes, selected tematw, photo is my choice, and as such my day. I do not


The contents of the blog: notes, selected tematw, photo is my choice, and as such my day. I do not have the rights to the images appearing on the blog, but always indicate the author or sites of origin. Blog is protected by copyright. I disagree on copying and use of blog on the web or printed publications without my permission. (Act of 4 February 1994 on Copyright and Related Rights).

When I watch the pictures, we have the impression that this scene of what filmw KTRE long ago we saw. Would we admittedly niemay issue Eby give specific titles of, but still ... so where as if the staff already viking line conducted on. It does not seem to you? And yet I never seen them earlier, I do not recall. And so once again I am very pleased confusing but treasure! what a fantastic graphics!
Excellent observation of the world, beautiful graphics. They zoyy up for the exhibition of San Francisco, 1948-1958 viking line Yesterday 'and a monograph' San Francisco Then '. Fred Lyon is sometimes called Brassai viking line from San Francisco. It lists out his name next to Cartier Bresson, Atget and Andre Kertesz. Porwnywaa viking line I would not, not szufladkowaa. Lyon is a master. In itself. Master of San Francisco.
Fred Lyon is an American photographer. With the camera wrku seven (!) Decades. Photographed almost everything. The rich portfolio has reportae, portraits, fashion, advertising graphics, exclusive sessions and street graphics.
'I utilize my camera for' selective seeing '. Perhaps the most individual viking line aspect of my work is my interest in the impressionism of nature and the varied aspects of natural light.To me, photography is a process of discovery rather than of contrivance . ' 'Uywam camera to' selective looking ". Perhaps the most personal aspect of my work is impressionism nature irne aspects viking line of the natural world. For me photography is a process of discovery viking line rather than pomysowo '.
Mia 14 years when I started out teaching photography to then studied at the Art Center School in Los Angeles. During World War II by a photographer in the Navy, and its graphics publish press. Then was the official photographer in the White House, and is accompanied by five presidents during their rzdw. Later przenis up to New York, where he implemented sessions for local home in fashion. Then nasta time of hot and wsppraca California with warehouses House & Garden, Vogue, Glamour, Mademoiselle, Seventeen, Life and Look. In the 50s future time for advertising. 70s This time shooting what most enjoyable: subre, food, wine for Life magazine. Fred Lyon does not cease to work, all the time photographing. Times are changing, technology, culture, customs, viking line nasta new age, and he still photographs. The more I read about him, the more I am amazed pen. Ju not only for him as a photographer, but these for him as czowieka. Because it seems that he szczliwego estate secret life. This secret is passion. Shooting passion, the passion of life.


No comments:

Post a Comment