Wednesday, February 11, 2015

The opening credits often last longer than the program itself - the introduction of each character


Is it strange that we are proud that our us Welsh television programs are broadcast from sheds in farms? That's what I think every time I watch a variety evening or watch the Fun Night Lawen (the "highlights show") as I was doing the night before. santos I happen santos to be short my patience when I was watching standups (all men) go through their sets toilet humor / old people having sex, so I changed the channel. I'm lucky enough to be on the side of the house a huge satellite, which allows me to watch TV abroad, and I decided to flick through the channels of these countries. In the onset of the countries more "advanced" (ie TV channels with some money) was not a mixture of programs similar to what you would expect on the BBC or ITV - drama, family shows, etc. Then I left channels Italy, Germany santos and France, and reach those a bit more amateurish tone. In most cases, the channels and the former Soviet Union and some Arab is the most interesting because they are easy to laugh at them. This is when I realized how easy it is to shit on cultures (and TV channels) other countries without thinking of the negative side effects. I know this is not nuclear science, but sometimes when people ranting against "anti-Welsh" someone forgets how easy it is to disregard other cultures. I hope it would be less willing to lose temper with some wannabe Janet Street Porter next time they're power-boos something Welsh lightly.
I like channels from countries and other languages. Although I do not understand the Bollywodd sitcoms Here, the ferocity in boiling under the surface and I can guess who has slept with who and why the father of the man than angry with him for shafio ' to mustache. ot more interesting than watching santos Neighbours.
The opening credits often last longer than the program itself - the introduction of each character santos that has ever appeared in the series with instrumental music in the background Arab electronically. Great.
Links Dwelling Cynganeddwyr BBC Sport Blog Mic Mac Zelda Universe Biography Online Town FC Supporters Hearing Cynghanedd Wales on Air Wales on the Web e-Field Digital Mirror The Odliadur Pianos Everywhere Hare


No comments:

Post a Comment