Wednesday, September 24, 2014

There have been many poems, essays about the ship and rail industry in the UK in general and London


There have been many poems, essays about the ship and rail industry in the UK in general and London in particular. These meters track gray, rust do not understand why there is always a strange appeal to me, and I'm sure many others would agree with that. The feeling of sitting on a train rolling soaring garden, nature scenes, urban areas outside of rocketed being left behind very easy to bring artistic inspiration, especially when it is supported further by the elements Other classics such as rain, darkness, or the mood of the artist. I will not go further description of the railways in London this article, because there were many other people who have the ability to do and then doing it. Instead, I will write about my feelings when I take the train rolled up to the familiar but strange area.
London is not large. Compared to other capital cities in Europe, behind London, Paris France, Russia Moscow, Düsseldorf of Germany in terms of total area of the city. Compared to the world, London is only 37 minutes, the first and second of course is New York and Tokyo. However, the London subway system and the length of the cruise lines thick, so his life in London might not need to know how to drive any vehicle for ships and buses go everywhere place. In addition to the subway system, also serving London's rail network is owned and operated by private companies, claimed responsibility for linking the capital with neighboring areas and suburbs city. Where I currently located at quite a distance, about 13 miles from the center of the southwest. Every day I take the train takes about 40 minutes if you count the time in and out of the station to get to school. It is not too bad. He's a lecturer at Birmingham but I am always down to London took two hours to the classroom, I asked why he was not in London for this tenant. He said more interested in Birmingham, and he also had to teach both at the center on it anymore. Faculty very well thought out strenuous leisure.
I like to sit in the early morning train, watching the scenery when the sun is not so bright in appearance and turned everything. I like watching the people sleeping while sipping bitter coffee hot hands and ears to hear the melodious symphony. Another thing is getting out of the morning, people in London who are also very fragrant smell. Train trip in London run at five in the morning early, and often trips over 12 hours later on a half or a little over 1 hour on weekends count. Much like when I go out late at night are not caught up on the train, the bus and had to sit for nearly a half hour to reach home. Night bus usually become crowded at 3 am with all kinds of entertainment such as singing, fighting, fashion shows, vomiting and countless other intriguing fantasies, because that is the time that the playboy venues closed and night hunters must return to the tranquility of this ancient city. But that's a story for later confided, and my train has not yet stopped. Speaking on the night train, also has many interesting stories to tell. Since my station is located at the edge of the city, only around a small center conductor inspection somewhat facile. The doors that require dams or insert cards for new tickets through is almost always open, except around 8 am and 5 pm is when everyone will also work or home. Do not think that other places like that. The station in the city center is not closed all day, but also stand looks more employees. So I have feelings for my spot in part because the station also lovely. When night came, all stations are the same, ie, no longer having to use a card or ticket again, I can jump on any passing ship which my house or farther, to take the Windsor has a castle that people often photographed in front with a long way distant. And so I did. I went to Windsor hrs in the night, exploring her cute little town full day prior to boarding the early morning the next day. There were also trips to Brighton on the train or just me stuck in Oxford white snow cover rails, my experience with trains running hrs from London is always very special. Just sitting on the train, hrs listening to the sound of iron wheels friction with time, one can imagine myself going somewhere far away, in the past, back to the old value, hrs then turning about the present.
I went to train in France, in Germany, but in Britain the new feelings come to me. Perhaps because England is a country at the forefront of the industrial revolution and railways, well maybe I'm biased scenery in Britain than anywhere else. I am bewildered, amused the basement ship two holes in Mainz, embarrassed before railroads are long term in Frankfurt, helpless to stop at a remote station somewhere between the two cities, but the ship Modern hrs German does not make them less unselfish ignorance. They have no value for human face that makes me excited. And in Germany so sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment