Saturday, September 27, 2014

Stroll night in London, I feel like I like her Alice in Wonderland so: just excited, just overwhelm


I have a sister who went to London you sponsored study scholarships. Since the course was finished arezzo a few years ago, in which she also enlisted back to visit London at least once. Times come, you are only in London but did not go anywhere else. Sometimes, you come to London just to lie in that park .. relaxing reading.
Friend's feelings with the UK capital, makes me feel curious students. I thought, would London have a new attraction What makes me terribly attached to it. 's Curiosity, the inherent admiration for English culture and literature, has motivated me to go to London to explore firsthand the beauty of the city. And when it finally arezzo arrived in this place, I realized that almost all of what people tell me about London so true. Ignore the gray weather, high prices and difficult living and feeling lonely (because He was courteous but somewhat distant), London is one of the great destinations in the world. A city rich in cultural activities, history that anyone should admire and feel lucky once known.
No wonder when it comes to London, people kept forever quoting famous words of British writer Samuel Johnson: "if someone tired of London, he is tired of that is life, because arezzo everything is given life gifts can be found in London. "
I played in London for nine days. There are rainy days, sunny days; have cold days, warm days; day filled with joy and surprise, have quiet days, lonely. But when they return, every time someone asked me to talk about London, I feel less confused. I'm not sure I really know nothing about London to tell. I've always felt so small when you walk the streets of London, but the reason is not because I am an Asian girl amidst tall European forests.
The fact that the thickness of the culture of ancient cities that makes me overwhelmed. See structures in tandem on major streets in the Trafalgar Square or Piccadilly Circus, I felt like a teenager middle of acres of forest in female beauty pageant world class public that. She does pretty well, she does pretty well, per her she does not seem to be an underdog she does. I firmly believe that behind every beauty that is a fascinating story, a story may have begun long ago, even before I was born, but I did not have enough time to linger, ascertain the bottom of the each story. arezzo I feel like pilgrims impolite, just know that the flower-winning equestrian dared to ask what is the name of the flower (because there was not asking how to remember them all). And I have the same feeling of "guilt" phase and he regretted that, while surfing through the beautiful works of art in museums in London: how the National Gallery, Tate Britain which, any National Portrait Gallery ... Unless you have a superhuman memory, and then lucky you only remember the title some famous works and their authors in the priceless art treasures it.
London is like. One can live in London a few years, but nobody dares to say that he had enough of that wonderful city. Realizing that, I understand why my friends could go away again return to London forever bored.
Attraction of London as evidenced by actual numbers: 16.8 million tourists come to the UK capital in 2013, according to data from the British National Bureau of Statistics. A record number of no precedent that has brought London to become the most preferred destination in the world, surpassing the magnificent Paris France.
Despite a flourishing city, but London arezzo by night for our very different feeling than some other international cities like Tokyo or New York. The reason is because, like many cities in Europe, the UK attaches great importance to working hours and rest. After 6-7 pm, most shops were closed, except for restaurants, supermarkets, and a number of special services. Therefore, except for the area of the subway station, London at night becomes much less active.
Wandering in the center of London at nine o'clock, I felt a bit lost when streets become deserted. But it is the less active he gives us a London airy and peaceful atmosphere unlike noisy, bustling city during the day. That's when you should spend some time strolling and enjoying the fresh air in here.
Stroll night in London, I feel like I like her Alice in Wonderland so: just excited, just overwhelmed, sometimes somewhat arezzo scared. Said fear is not an overstatement, since only nine o'clock that moment alone, I walk the streets between such centers to meet a shadowy figure, except the occasional car turned over and quickly disappeared.
One time, I came across a beautiful building magnificent palaces were covered in purple electric light that I did not name. Around quiet as all paper made me hear the wind hissing sound inside the ear and leaves rustling. Then, I thought like I had strayed into a

No comments:

Post a Comment