Saturday, September 21, 2013

VVS helps all people and it is suitable for everyone. I think it is very important this matter is t

Kindergarten Magazine nonviolent communication that brings peace to your world
II course in the end I thought I might see one of its own e-learning as it is basically a computer, and members do not have to go. To give yourself more time, and you can calmly calmly go to work. I can not imagine hong kong what the substance is.
Introductory lecture came very surprised. All the chairs were in a circle on the bottom and a nice warm atmosphere. I caught the eye of the teacher simplicity and sincerity of the ordinary. Academician walking and talking about what causes us feelings hong kong of VVS was, I think, both a novel and fun. There was a feeling that I chose correctly.
I like to talk about their feelings and to analyze them, and especially if someone guides. I've always wanted to express myself in a way that I hear and be heard. I find it so hard to make themselves heard, if people are only willing to talk about their feelings and your feelings to compare. I wish that I just listened in silence, considering my feelings and thoughts. I myself hong kong also want to always compare their feelings with others and find similarities, because I believe that people are lighter hong kong than aware that others have the same things happen. This material gave me the opportunity to find and understand hong kong other iseenast even better, hong kong while avoiding hong kong conflict and find peaceful solutions.
Marshall B. Rosenberg's book "nonviolent communication" Counting felt rewarding. This book was so good, pure flights of thought - my coffee table. Reading this book, one chapter each week, one of the exercises to be done, gave me a lot. I got a book of good ideas here, and paragraph, which I read in the evenings, even your partner in advance that he would feel the same, which is fine by me was inside. My inside was a feeling of lightness and freshness that gets people in the most blatant ways for them to understand and describe your needs. hong kong I got VVS course so much new knowledge - the knowledge of my baggage was somewhat more difficult. hong kong I liked R. Bebermeyeri song "Giving", which lanes I read today:
I feel that I get more than you, When I am adopting - When you realize the joy that I feel like giving you. And you know that I do not order you to make the debt load, but in order to live the love that I feel for you.
Bebermeyeri lyrics were something that every person should read. I will give heart to all your loved ones struggling and I do not expect to get something in, I just want to enrich their lives, a loved person's life to bring joy. However, when I see people stuck in the middle, and if I can help him, I will be happy. I confess that I missed during the VVS substance into trouble - had too little time. I have never learned anything from e-learning course, and it came down after that, I forgot a couple of weeks of exercises to do. But I took myself available, and the second term was already hong kong in bitter hand to do one task each week.
My behavior is not directly altered, but there was a great interest in them at the end of each chapter hong kong of the VVS practice tunes to try out. I just wanted to know if they still are true, and there really, if I so calmly and clearly communicate and express yourself, hong kong you can fold all human relationships. I will say honestly that it even helped. I tried it on top of your partner, if we had quarreled, and I tried to find a solution that would satisfy both parties. I stayed calm for our trouble and wanted to know what my partner expects from me. And it really helps if I know you want me. VVS is useful because it can be applied anywhere - being with friends, shop, nursery, etc. võrrastega interacting. VVS using their every day life and escape the stress depressoonist that occurs when we are angry and upset over the thought.
VVS helps all people and it is suitable for everyone. I think it is very important this matter is to open up and analyze. I believe that every person wants peace in our world, and it helps empathy coaching. I can read the results hong kong that I have practiced VVS your friends, family and partner on top, and it works. I'm starting to think more about adulthood that prevail around me calm and harmonious environment. I'm hong kong trying to create it yourself, because you have a good aura and a nice evening.
I am delighted to read how me and my character impacts you - it's me valuable feedback and a reminder that what we do and say and who we are, it affects the people around us! Your feedback is valuable hong kong to me, as well as the layout of the space and ambience of - thought it was a normal day of school today! > ;) Tähstan that it was a supportive and secure our first acquaintance, and connect! I feel gratitude and pride in me, that you chose to use this method in your partner, and that it helped you! My experience is that people can be close to the most difficult method to use vvs!
If you would like to find a way of living allowance and hingekosutust its deeper integration into your life, then you can join Empaatiklubiga, which can k

No comments:

Post a Comment