Friday, September 20, 2013

Vvs 2008 Summer Festival in Austria, St Martin


Vvs 2008 Summer Festival in Austria, St Martin's Youth and Family Center participated voyage in four people in Estonia - Andres, failure, Meri center Mihkel son and granddaughter Keiti Marii (in the picture). I hope to continue to share as well as Andres Mihkel here with my impressions of the summer festival and you, dear reader get the inspiration to start collecting the money, ride with us to ensure next year's festival in Sweden! In 2009 the festival will find information here!
Talking to other people about their experiences with VVS, I notice increased doubt: voyage if I'm still heard, whether voyage I get it from? Because of my experience describes a metaphor: before VVS-ga examined was like a fish in water, and living in the deep ocean along with other colorful fish. Then I led the life of me out of the water, on land, where I met a giraffe. Then I went back to the place of residence: water. How can one explain the fish to other fish, which looks like a giraffe? I do not think I'd voyage ever experienced as much playfulness and joy. Austria had moments where I promised myself to express themselves freely: dancing, without worrying about how it looks, danced and hugged the two people voyage in the rain in the evening. I am also worried about how my voice sounds when I sing. One morning in Austria, but this was not of concern. I sat Ulrike, and two more people along the hills. He played the guitar and sang together: "Through your eyes, the light shines, voyage Ma'sh Allah, Allah Ma'sh". It was just pure joy of singing. Thank you! ! ! Very nifty Orianen had to go in the woods and try to express yourself voyage in a loud voice to make it sound that it currently comes to mind. No matter how "weird" it may sound. Also, I experienced how much I've missed voyage you and how much I appreciate the people to be part of the group. To be involved voyage and to be open. Involvement of expression, so that towards the beginning was not happy with how many people, how to operate voyage grupikoosolemised. voyage The next day, they organized several workshops, which came up with ways to make the gatherings more efficient and better. Openness is expressed in the fact that I would like to hear what other people are the heart and express yourself from the heart. voyage Be vulnerable in front of others. It was particularly heartening to see how big of a two-meter man Sergio evening voyage dividing the group rose up and said: "I'm gonna cry now and I do not care! ...". Group reminds me of the importance of being in that only together, supporting voyage each other and helping only, we can each day to create a life and a society that supports us. Also, I experienced how a sincere voyage desire for other people to support itself comes out ("How do you motivate voyage people? - You do not!"). The day I received a lot of support from other people, sharing with them the feeling of hopelessness that I had on their lives. Such a hopeless, my life would be like a train, voyage which travels in any direction, and I'm in the last car. After its opening, voyage and the sharing of a sudden I discovered voyage that I really cares about how other people voyage around me going. Previously, I was often asked people "How are you doing?" and waiting for an answer, "Well!", but this time I wanted to TRUE and the heart to know. I spoke with Leo, Orianen and Wim-ga. I listened to Wim's at least 40 minutes, voyage helping him to gain clarity about a relationship. Trust. I experienced the confidence that if I need support, then there are the people who supported me. People who do not want me to "fix it" or give advice, but who really respect that, and help me to express what I see beautiful reason behind their actions. I took the lead in the adage: "If you do not like the news, go make your own". Andres PS "openness of mind" in my own thoughts, feelings and needs expression. It is based on the assumption that humans are common human needs like self expression, food, etc acceptance. They are not related to any specific person, place or deed (eg: I do not need a new Mercedes, I need transport). Feelings indicate whether voyage needs are met or not met. Under this assumption, expression of feelings is important to get clarity on what I need. If I know what I need, I get to choose the specific actions that need to perform their!


No comments:

Post a Comment