Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Joop latest comments on The Hunger Games: cityrail Mockingjay - Part 1 Ben on The Drop (2014) Ed va


Alas, as a snack on DVD, so just before going on stage, Hotel Transylvania was pretty fun. I do not know if director Genndy Tartakovsky now one wanted to make animation for children or that he is primarily aimed at adults, so to whom I must recommend this film I do not know so well. If I'm serious because I can quite go whine about this movie, but before that he still enjoyed myself just too much ...
The story Think Monsters Inc. Because cityrail even prove here (known) samples rather afraid of people. Or at least this is Dracula encouraged to build one hotel in his home province, where samples can relax without being chased by those evil people. But if in the midst of preparations for the 118th anniversary of his daughter Mavis suddenly one American backpacker enter the hotel everything seems to fall apart. First Dracula has made his guests namely additional afraid of people, to be successful as his hotel (which would be the reason that we humans have invented monsters just once, to our kids with anxiety in check keep?). That's why he wants this person, Jonathan, of course as soon as possible to get out to see the hotel before his guests by people as possible are not as scary as it did occur.
In addition, natural cityrail feel it coming that Mavis is rather quickly charmed by Jonathan, who certainly also literally breathes life into the brewery. The rest of the story follows therefore unsurprising paths, but the way Jonathan with his almost naive energy (think a too laidback surfer dude with one big backpack on his back) virtually everyone wins for itself was actually pretty entertaining ...
Cast & Crew Director Tartakovsky previously worked much for Cartoon Network, and making his film debut with Hotel Transylvania. And there would also be the reason may be that this movie is going to do probably much better on DVD than in theaters, where I'm also got beaten pretty conscious about. In addition, he has been able to make much use of the SNL writer Robert Smigel link that brought with it, or would it Adam Sandler (who provides Dracula 's voice) have been that his former SNL -maatjes cityrail David Spade, cityrail Molly Shannon and Jon Lovitz took? And Andy Samberg takes as Jonathan also one of the main roles for his account and shows Selena Gomez as Mavis especially how big the step to Spring Breakers must have been for her ...
Final credits No, I'm not going to be too critical. Because then I would have to say something about the question that I have or the movie is nice enough for kids. For adults there are quite some fun and clumsy jokes, cityrail but for "us" the script is a bit too simple. Furthermore, it is a little strange that the daughter of Dracula grows, so grows older, because hell is that not just the luck of the immortals cityrail that everyone around them is older and they do not? No, definitely because I entertained this Saturday night best animation I will not be too critical. Though I find it really sad that I did not notice that I'm not quite deliberately storing'm in my head ...
Previous Post Spring Breakers (2012)
Joop latest comments on The Hunger Games: cityrail Mockingjay - Part 1 Ben on The Drop (2014) Ed van der Sande on Fury (2014) Zebulon Loek on the Eve of Defloration End (2012) Doing doing doing | My Blog on Hesher (2010 )
I started with my reviews cityrail because I watched so many movies that I occasionally could not remember what I had not seen it or now. I am a movie lover, you have a hobby still very long worked in a video store, and since seven years also co-producer of a number of independent films. These reviews are therefore especially pretty cityrail unpretentious extensions of my former 'video store-bullshit', plus my growing knowledge about the science cityrail and the art of making movies.


No comments:

Post a Comment